Monday, May 5, 2014

FCBD MADNESS!!!

I had an absolute BLAST at THE LAIR yesterday for Free Comic Book Day. I had the pleasure of doing a TON of sketches for a bunch of great kids and even made a few new friends.
I'd like to extent a HUGE thanks to George (The owner of the Lair) for allowing me the opportunity to ply my wares at his store as well as the staff of the lair for all their support during the madness that was FCBD. Hands down The Lair is the absolute best Comic Book store in the Bronx. If you live in or around the Bronx, do yourself a favor and check it out.
Finally I'd like to thank my friends Noel, James and my cousins Johnny and Francisco and ALL the amazing patrons of the Lair for all their support and compliments on my work yesterday. It means a hell of a lot to me. You guys made this the BEST FCBD EVER!

*The photo is courtesy of Laironline Dotnet*

No comments: